Friday, April 21, 2006

NEWS FLASH - BETA STILL ALIVE


As many of you know, I recently acquired a beta fish, who I’ve named Hammer. Given my long sordid history of fish killing (really more like fish genocide, considering I literally wiped out Charlottesville’s entire population of puffer fish); I thought I would give you a Hammer Update.

This Week’s Hammer Update:

Hammer is doing fine and well. No recent suicide attempts. His bubble nest is quite large at the moment, although his water levels are a little low and brackish. The feces at the bottom of his tank was recently cleaned, however this has been some slight accumulation since. Judging by the way he looks at me when I masturbate, I’m guessing he’s one of those gay beta fish, but that’s cool.

At this moment he is taking a shit.

Stay tuned for more Hammer Updates.

No comments: